Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

When the cartoon finally ended I couldn't help but burst out laughing. That was some dark political humor here and I loved it!

Minecraft TNA Part 10 Minecraft TNA Part 10

I was anticipating the fight over the village. Then it ended and spoiled what I hoped for. I think it was awesome anyways ;)

LEGO Land Ep. 5 LEGO Land Ep. 5

I did a lot of lego animation a long time ago and from what I see you need to work on your camera skills. Make a rig to keep your cam steady or don't touch the camera. Make more slides per second and make them smooth and not blurry. Adding sounds helps too. Movie maker is okay, but it's not the best to use for stop motion animation. you didn't need that song in the end. Keep working on your stuff and try to get better. Good day to you.

artistunknown responds:

Trust me, I have gotten A LOT better with my camera skills since the time this was made. Afterall, this was made back in 2009, things start getting better per episode, as I had started to learn more. Episodes 9 and 10 are a lot better, but episodes do get slightly better as they progress.
Thank you for the feedback.

WorldBox WorldBox

You, my friend, have made a very interesting simulation game that i really enjoy. I love to watch the towns form and the society thrive. However, I wish there could be a way for the people to make more food so that they don't die mainly from starvation (like most people are saying). Thank you for making such an interesting game and i hope to see it updated in the future.

The Minecraft Quiz - Best The Minecraft Quiz - Best

Well it's a fun quiz, you got me when it came to the stuff that hasn't been implemented yet. Like lily pads don't break in 1.2.5 but in the next update (1.3) they will. Basic future update questions got me. I received a fair 91% and thanks for the quiz ;)

TheMinecraftCookies responds:

You are very welcome! I like the way you chat, you write very well as if you know a lot about the game, that's cool! :D

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Definitely one of my favorites, just like the first. Always found astronomy and genetics to be enjoyable and learning about the sizes made it more so. I learned something today and i give you props for doing the math. I liked the size comparison of the Minecraft world, that was funny. Have a good day

4th Dimension 4th Dimension

Your ability to play with synths has never ceased to amaze me. The overall piece was good, transitioned well and started awesomely. Good job man!
-Monesmone
P.S. hope you didn't get buried like I did ;)

Misanthrum responds:

heeyyyyy monesmone good to see you again. thank you, and yes I got buried xD

Blue Lover Blue Lover

I kind of love the color green, or orange, more than blue. However I guess I could reconsider for I did not know blue could sound so well. Nice ambiance, smooth percussion, lovely melody!

Chelnov responds:

Thanks mate, i appreciate your kind words! :)

Insanity!!! Insanity!!!

You made some pretty good techno, it had an awesome bass line. Awesome job!

JQiscool responds:

THanks for reviewing! :P

Peachy Peachy

Peachy

This has got to be one of the few pictures you made that doesn't scare the crap out of me. ;)