WorldBox WorldBox

You, my friend, have made a very interesting simulation game that i really enjoy. I love to watch the towns form and the society thrive. However, I wish there could be a way for the people to make more food so that they don't die mainly from starvation (like most people are saying). Thank you for making such an interesting game and i hope to see it updated in the future.

The Minecraft Quiz - Best The Minecraft Quiz - Best

Well it's a fun quiz, you got me when it came to the stuff that hasn't been implemented yet. Like lily pads don't break in 1.2.5 but in the next update (1.3) they will. Basic future update questions got me. I received a fair 91% and thanks for the quiz ;)

TheMinecraftCookies responds:

You are very welcome! I like the way you chat, you write very well as if you know a lot about the game, that's cool! :D

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Definitely one of my favorites, just like the first. Always found astronomy and genetics to be enjoyable and learning about the sizes made it more so. I learned something today and i give you props for doing the math. I liked the size comparison of the Minecraft world, that was funny. Have a good day

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

Oh god, this is Awesome

Now can i please have a machine gun or a bazooka to take this thing out?

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing, very good

This made me feel incredibly small. and then incredibly big at the same time. I didn't know there was something smaller than the quarks in atoms. thanks for the knowledge!

Blockodo Blockodo

Addicting

This may be one of the more simple games i have seen but its addicting...

All That Matters All That Matters

Fun

This game can be puzzling, but is rather fun. the story is very beautiful, and everything seems to come together nicely.

sihirbaz responds:

thanks a lot, glad you liked it :)

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Fun

So awesome i can even use my drawing tablet to play it 5/5

Midtown Beatdown Midtown Beatdown

Yo dog

*Beat up cows with a lead pipe....Can check that off ma list

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game: