Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

When the cartoon finally ended I couldn't help but burst out laughing. That was some dark political humor here and I loved it!

Minecraft TNA Part 10 Minecraft TNA Part 10

I was anticipating the fight over the village. Then it ended and spoiled what I hoped for. I think it was awesome anyways ;)

LEGO Land Ep. 5 LEGO Land Ep. 5

I did a lot of lego animation a long time ago and from what I see you need to work on your camera skills. Make a rig to keep your cam steady or don't touch the camera. Make more slides per second and make them smooth and not blurry. Adding sounds helps too. Movie maker is okay, but it's not the best to use for stop motion animation. you didn't need that song in the end. Keep working on your stuff and try to get better. Good day to you.

artistunknown responds:

Trust me, I have gotten A LOT better with my camera skills since the time this was made. Afterall, this was made back in 2009, things start getting better per episode, as I had started to learn more. Episodes 9 and 10 are a lot better, but episodes do get slightly better as they progress.
Thank you for the feedback.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Hmm nice video, Im gonna go play minecraft now. I'm gonna build a house, and an army of clay people, and then watch them kill each other in the chaos that is this game. May be you should hate on WOW too, then you might get better on producing percentages. Peace man!

madness killer trailer fx madness killer trailer fx

I believe you were trying to spell "company". Music seems so happy for a madness flash. I'm no flash artist but to tell you the truth the animation isn't very smooth.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

I don't watch my little pony...

But HOLY JESUS i laughed so hard i couldn't breath. This brightened up my day, thanks!

I Like Trains I Like Trains

After watching this...

I can say that I Like Trains!
This made me smile :) thank you!

[KK] Skyrum part too [KK] Skyrum part too

No, sadly not

Unfortunately that was not funny.

CatSage responds:

you have no idea what funny is don't you, no. because
faggots obviously lack any sort of sense of humor, so
that means you are a faggot. you fag.//

WTF Notch!? WTF Notch!?

Also Agree

Why couldn't the villagers be humans? I blame Jeb.

SplendidDevil responds:

Because humans are too mainstream :/

Bronies Bronies

Oh balls

I am not sending any child of mine into a toy store alone...Evar...